Cornerstone IT Recognized for Excellence in Managed Security Services
Mentor, Ohio – February 20, 2017 – Cornerstone IT, a managed service provider for small to mid-sized businesses in Northeast Ohio, announced today that CRN, a brand of The Channel Company, has named Cornerstone IT to its 2017 Managed Service Provider (MSP) 500 list in the Managed Security 100 category for excellence in off-premise, cloud-based security services.
CRN's MSP 500 list is an annual list that recognizes North American solution providers who are at the cutting-edge of delivering managed services. These companies are recognized for their leading approach in navigating the changing IT landscape and helping their clients improve operational efficiency and maximize return on investment.
Cornerstone IT is dedicated to a strong focus on IT security with certified security experts, best-in-class tools for detecting threats, breaches and ransomware, and a 24/7 security alert and response time of just minutes.
"Managed service providers play an important role in the way businesses oversee the highly specialized and complex nature of IT security," said Ray Paganini, President of Cornerstone IT. "We are honored to be recognized by CRN’s MSP 500 list for excellence in managed security and will continue our commitment to excellence," he adds.
Learn more about Cornerstone IT managed security services here, http://www.cornerstoneit.com/managed-security/siem.html
- CornerstoneIT Honored with 2016 Weatherhead 100 Award
- CornerstoneIT Named Lake-Geauga Fast Track 50 Award Winner for 7th Consecutive Year
- CornerstoneIT Expands to Offer Microsoft Mobile Solutions
- CornerstoneIT Renews Microsoft Tier 1 SMB Champion Competency
- CornerstoneIT Partners with Kaspersky Lab to Offer Premium Internet Security Coverage
- CornerstoneIT has been named one of the world's best IT service providers.
For more information about Cor-Care visit, http://cornerstoneit.com/Cor-Care
For more information about Kaspersky Lab visit, http://cornerstoneit.com/products.asp